Agenda for Bowie County Commissioners Court, Tuesday May 27
Agenda for the regular meeting of the Bowie County Commissioners Court on the 27th day of May, 2014, at 10:00AM in the County Courthouse in New Boston, TX.
- Public Comments – public comments shall be limited to 3 minutes per presenter, who submitted a public participation form at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Comments must be pertinent to an agenda item or an area for which the Court has jurisdiction. The total amount of time that is allocated is 30 minutes for all comments.
- Commissioners Court response to Public Comments.
- Presentation by Gjerset and Lorenz L.L.P. regarding the Bowie County’s UPL (Upper Payment Limit) with Christus St. Michael Health System and Wadley regional Medica Center – County Judge.
- Consider and take action to approve a Resolution and Order Approving the County Transportation Infrastructure Fund Grant Program Agreement, Designating Authorized Representative and Making Specific Findings Required by the Texas Department of Transportation. – County Judge.
- Consider and take action to de-obligate Bowie County from the Northeast Texas Trail Grant and to transfer the grant to the City of New Boston – County Judge.
- Consider and take action to approve an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between Liberty-Eylau Independent School District and Bowie County, Texas – County Judge.
- Consider and take action to bring back to table: change credit card processing from Capital One to Certified Payments, Inc. – Kelly Blackburn, Pct. 3 Commissioner.
- Consider and take action to change credit card processing from Capital One to Certified Payments, Inc. Kelly Blackburn, Pct. 3 Commissioner.
- Consider and take action for permission to advertise road materials for various sites in Bowie County – All Pcts.
- Consider and take action to establish a financial advisory committee and authorizing each Commissioner and County Judge to appoint a member to the committee – Tom Whitten, Pct. 2 Commissioner.
- Consider and take action to rescind the order of the court made March 24, 2014 as follows: to approve the mid-year budget adjustments as discussed and presented and to immediately cut unfilled employee positions as presented. – Judge Lacy
- Consider and take action to amend and decrease the 2013 – 2014 Budget. – Sammy Stone, Pct. 1 Commissioner.
- Consider and take action to approve budget adjustments (line item transfers).
- Consider and take action re: payment of accounts payable.
- Consider and take action to approve or to amend minutes as an order of the court.
0 thoughts on “Agenda for Bowie County Commissioners Court, Tuesday May 27”
Agenda for Bowie County Commissioners Court, Tuesday May 27 http://t.co/w29XvKHm3R
The county treasurer has been doing some illegal things with our Bowie County money. Things are going to hit the fan soon. It is going to be an interesting year in Bowie County.
Jorge, tel me how do you know this? Did the good judge lacy tell you this, because we sure know he would not fabricate a story! I think be fire you just start slinging crap, you might want to have some facts to back it up! I know the good Christian person that you are would not want to be a part of just pure gossip and lies , now would you.? I don’t think Jesus would like that to much! I know you like to quote Him but do you care what He thinks?