Agenda for the regular meeting of the Bowie County Commissioners Court on the 26th day of October, 2015, at 10:00AM in the County Courthouse in New Boston, TX.
- Public Comments – public comments shall be limited to 3 minutes per presenter, who submitted a public participation form at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Comments must be pertinent to an agenda item or an area for which the Court has jurisdiction. The total amount of time that is allocated is 30 minutes for all comments.
- Commissioners Court response to Public Comments.
- Consider and take action to approve the Bowie County Investment Policy
- Consider and take action to approve the Treasurer’s Quarterly Investment Report
- Consider and take action to approve the reappointment of Derrick McGary and Ardis Richardson to the Bowie County Housing Authority for a two (2) year term.
- Consider and take action appoint Wanda Looney to the Bowie County Housing Authority for a two (2) year term.
- Consider and take action to approve budget adjustments (line item transfers).
- Consider and take action re: payment of accounts payable.
- Consider and take action to approve or to amend minutes as an order of the court
The Court will also consider and take action to lift the burn ban ordered by the Court on August 10, 2015